SIGN UP FOR A MENTOR TRAINING SEMINAR
Our mentor training seminars will teach you how to:
• Enroll in any California community college and transfer efficiently
• Obtain all available free financial aid
• Choose a career and college major that best fits their interests, abilities, and values
• Understand and follow the educational plan given them by the college
• Access available support services at the college
• Take advantage of new "pathways" programs offered at the college
• Avoid the common mistakes that delay graduation and transfer
Use iGraduate Mentoring Tools
• Learn how to guide students effectively through their academic careers.
• Help explore with students their personal strengths and gifts.
ALL SEMINARS TAKE TAKE PLACE IN LOS ANGELES
Free continental breakast and lunch are included.
All participants will receive an instructional manual and flash drive containing all seminar materials.
A Materials Fee of $50 per participant is required ($20 for college students)
FUTURE SEMINAR DATES
Saturday, October 19,2019
Saturday, February 1, 2020
All seminars begin at 8:30 AM and conclude at 4:00 PM.
Customized seminars for groups can also be arranged.
TO SIGN UP FOR A FUTURE SEMINAR
REQUEST A CUSTOMIZED SEMINAR FOR YOUR GROUP
A PDF file will open. After you download it, you can complete the form online by opening it in Acrobat Reader.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gary Krauss at
Sign Up for Mentor
Career Assessment Tools
Community College Info